Join us and earn the 21 CME Credits by participating in our updated Continuing Medical Education, Sports Medicine Conference held on May 3-6, 2019 at The West Gate Las Vegas resort, California.
About the Conference
The Sports Medicine Conference is specifically designed for benefiting Physical Therapists, Athletic Trainers, Orthopedics specialists, Primary care specialists, Surgeons Assistants, Nursing Professionals, as well as other health specialists who need to get wide knowledge about Internal Medicine, Sports medicine, Family Medicine, pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, Continuing Medical Education (CME) from our health authority in the areas of Internal medicine.
The Sports Medicine Conference is organized to help health care specialists. The conference is planned by comination of The University of California, The University of Hawaii, and Los Angeles Medical University who will be providing the newest scientific medical guidelines and Internal Medicines. The organizers offer interactive sessions with beneficial activities to educate and entertain the participants.
1. Each and every session’s conference included in Sports Medicine is uniquely designed and beneficial to doctors.
2. Lean deep about advanced sports medicines, athletic activities, other General Medicines and primary care giving subjects.
3. Course session consists of answering and asking questions to get immediate responses from educated colleagues.
4. The conference gives basic medical knowledge to beginners and deep medical knowledge to experienced doctors.
5. Both learning and performing make the sports medicine conference session worthy. At the end of this conference participants will be able to:
• Apply the latest treatments in treating bone related problems and deliver good health care for patients.
• Efficient handle patients with internal diseases, and able to treat them properly.
• Know health related new researches in everyday patient health care and able to recover disease or prolonged health conditions
Sports Medicine Summit Highlights
• Participate and get the benefits of CME Credits • AAFP Prescribed Live sessions available • Beneficial activities available in between conferences • Comprehensive updates about health care • Digital curriculum for all presentations
• Earn Live CME credits after attending sports medicine conference • Interact with the course presenters and you can know wide details about sports medicines • Enjoy and get relish in the wonderful resort, learn about essential health care topics.
TThe West Gate Las Vegas resort, California is an amazing spot with varied beautiful and amusing features.
Kindly join our team. For any queries contact us. Know the latest news about the past and upcoming conferences.